• Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with relevant experience.
• 2+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS, and SOA/Integration technologies e.g. REST
• Experience using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse)
• Excellent understanding of Internet technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, etc.)
• Experience in Python, PHP, or another interpreted language like Perl, Ruby, or Groovy
• Experience in using version control systems like SVN, GIT
• Able to communicate in English actively is a must
• Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using Mulesoft development tools
• Work with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications, and creates a design as it relates to the customization and/or integration of software solutions
• Perform operational tasks to ensure the smooth operation of Mulesoft Platform
• Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
• Work with other integration developer team members to contribute and grow the MuleSoft Platform Capability
Send your CV, cover letter, and necessary documents to:
PT Wilmar Consultancy Services (WCS)
B&G Tower, 15th Floor, Jalan Putri Hijau No. 10 Medan, North Sumatra 20111
Until 28 February 2021.
Info Group ILI Telegram