Position: Partnership Manager for our e-commerce business unit
– Develop engagement programs, such as road-shows, BTL programs, and promotions to engage partners.
– Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
– Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
– Acquire & maintain strategic partner to support customer acquisition, customer retention, and brand awareness
– Develop proposal & negotiate with potential partners to ensure a win-win solution collaboration
– Review, analyze, & improve the effectiveness of every partnership.
– Must have a marketing background management, retail marketing experience desirable, either offline or online platform
– Minimum of 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field ideally at e-commerce
– Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
– Commercial knowledge, familiar with program/campaign and mass media mechanism
– A strong balance of creative and analytical skills.
Are you the one? Please send your resume to:
Put “Partnership Manager” in the e-mail subject.