Cocoa Life in Mondelez International is a holistic sustainability program that lifts the future of cocoa by empowering today’s farming communities and inspires tomorrow’s cocoa life generations.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Final year student majoring in Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting or equivalent
• Self-driven and detail-oriented
• Comfortable and like working with numbers/data
• Familiar with Microsoft Excel (Power Pivot, Database)
• Comfortable working in an English-speaking environment
• Committed to undergo a full-time internship for 6 months.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Work with big data using a database system and pivot
• Track and monitor data list received from Cocoa Life partners
• Analyze, process, and furnish data
• Proofread for errors in numbers, calculations, and tables
Are you ready to join us? Simply send your resume (CV) with your most recent photograph to: