Arrange, supervise, and verbally and in writing all fabrication activities in the project at the scope of supervision and maintain the cleanliness of the work environment based on the direction of superiors and schedule/planning that the planner makes within the limits of the budget, procedures and HSE standards applies to supporting the achievement of PA, MTBF, and MTTR units and supporting smoothness mining operations.
• Diploma/Bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• Has a minimum of 3 years of experience as Maintenance Mechanic of Heavy Equipment
• Understand mining procedure, HSE procedure, HRD procedure, and regulation.
• Having the skill of electrical maintenance & repair of mining heavy equipment.
• Understand Heavy Equipment Management System.
• Has a POP certificate.
Before February 28th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.