Prepare draft contracts, review, control contract implementation, provide advice and early warning to users, prepare and monitor the implementation of special projects (if any) and prepare progress claim events through effective coordination with the Finance Division and Legal to ensure the availability of agreements/mutually beneficial contracts and a predetermined budget to support operational effectiveness and efficiency in the project as well as to support the smooth process of billing and payment.
• Bachelor degree in Mining/Management
• Understand mining process
• Having experience in 3 years in the same position
• Able to read mining design
• Able to work with a deadline
• Having good communication
• Willing to be placed in all site Darma Henwa
Before February 20th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.