Supervise, manage and coordinate the process of receiving and distributing fuel & lube, checking the quality of fuel & lube, and checking the administration according to work & work safety standards to ensure the smooth supply and distribution of fuel & lube required for operational activities under HSE standards and procedures applies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/Management/Economics/Accounting
• Having experience in same position minimum 3 years
• Male, maximum 40 years old
• Having excellent experience mining procedure, HSE procedure, HRD Procedure
• Able to work with a deadline
• Have good communication & attention to detail
Before February 20th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.