Planning strategies, controlling, evaluating and taking corrective actions for all planning activities, developing system maintenance and repair of units/equipment, all unit maintenance and repair activities, and reviewing maintenance cost control in the project in order to ensure the achievement of target PA, MTBF and MTTR units as needed mining operations, HSE standards and procedures that apply within predetermined budget limits.
• Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering is preferred
• Having at least 5 years experience in the same position or 10 years as manager plant
• Male, maximum 50 years old
• Having excellence experience maintenance planning & execution, preventive & breakdown management, maintenance activity & daily strategy, Plant financial & IPHR, warranty & claim negoitation, HSE procedure, HRD Procedure.
• Have a POM certification is preferred
• Able to work with deadline
• Have good communication
• Attention with detail
• Willing to be placed on job site PT Darma Henwa Tbk
Before February 28th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.