Strive to overcome non-conformance components/parts by suppliers/dealers, either partially or entirely in the framework of saving costs as well as knowing the causes of non-conformance components to be held more effective preventive action by communicating it to the supplier/dealer manufacturer.
• Bachelor’s Degree from Electrical / Mechanical Engineer.
• Have to experience a minimum of 3 years in the same field.
• Knowing about mining procedure, HSE procedure, plant maintenance process, specify of unit/equipment.
• Knowing about Heavy Equipment Management System.
• Knowing about Computerized Mechanical Management Systems (CMMS)
• Have an Applied Failure Analysis certificate is preferred
• Willing to be placed in all site Darma Henwa
Before February 28th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.