Regulate, supervise, and report verbally and in writing all maintenance/maintenance and tire repair activities in the project within the scope of supervision as well as maintaining the cleanliness of the work environment based on the direction of the supervisor and the schedule/planning made by the planner within the budget constraints, procedures and HSE standards applicable to ensure maximum tire lifetimes and minimize costs to support operations.
• Bachelor degree in mechanical/electrical engineering is preferred
• Having at least 5 years experience in the same position
• Diploma/SMA with experience more than 7 years in the mining industry
• Male, maximum 40 years old
• Having excellent experience maintenance Tyre, maintenance-heavy equipment, mining procedure, HSE procedure, HRD Procedure.
• Have POP/POM certification is preferred
• Able to work with a deadline
• Have good communication
• Attention to detail
• Willing to be placed on job site PT Darma Henwa Tbk
Before February 28th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.