Preparing material, making lesson plans, providing training, coaching, and assessments to mechanics and automotive electricians on all aspects of maintenance and repair of heavy equipment in the project in accordance with the curriculum, HSE standards, and applicable procedures through effective coordination with related parties to generate energy qualified mechanical personnel in accordance with the competency standards that have been determined to support the achievement of the plant & maintenance targets dept.
• Minimum Education: Vocational High School with a major in Electrical/Mechanical.
• Have work experience min 3 years in the same field.
• Has experience minimum 2 years as maintenance supervisor is preferred.
• Understand mining procedures, product knowledge, failure analysis, and heavy equipment.
• Have a TOT certificate is a must.
• Have good communication
• Willing to be placed at all Darma Henwa’s sites
Before February 20th, 2021.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.