Manage, organize and arrange personnel data and employee administration updates as well as remuneration and benefits in accordance with the level of authority and procedures to support accuracy, completeness of data, no deviation, and timeliness of payments and support the existence of timely payroll services on projects in accordance with Company policies and laws.
• Minimum Education: Bachelor degree in accounting, tax, management, economy
• Have work experience min 2 years in a mining company
• Has experience minimum 2 years as HR operational/payroll is preferred.
• Understand HR management, personnel administration HRD procedure, and
• Have a compensation and benefits certificate is preferred.
• Have good communication
• Willing to be placed in all site Darma Henwa
Before February 20th, 2021.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.