Manage, supervise, and report all maintenance/maintenance and repair activities of all units in the project’s scope of supervision as well as maintaining a clean working environment based on superiors’ directions and scheduling/ planning made by planners within budget constraints, procedures, and HSE standards which applies to support the achievement of target PA, MTBF, and MTTR units as well as support the smooth running of mining operations.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Diploma Heavy Equipment Mechanical Engineering/SMA/STM
• Having experience in plant & maintenance mining minimum 3 years (Bachelor degree)
• Having experience in plant & maintenance mining minimum 7 years (Diploma)
• Having experience in plant & maintenance mining minimum 12 years (SMA/STM)
• Having excellent analytical plant & maintenance process, improvement maintenance, HSE procedures, HRD Policy
• Male, minimum age 30 years old, maximum 45 years old
• Having a POP certificate
• Only qualified candidates will be processed
Before February 20th, 2021.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.