Planning strategies, coordinating, controlling, evaluating, and taking internal and external corrective actions for production activities in the project covering all production activities to achieve predetermined production targets and being implemented effectively, efficiently, and safely under applicable regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering
• Having experience in same position minimum 5 years/10 years in mining operation
• Male, maximum 45 years
• Have a POM certification
• Having excellent experience mining procedure, road maintenance, civil design, HSE procedure, HRD procedure
• Able to work with a deadline
• Have good communication & attention to detail
Before February 20th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.