Prepare medium-term and short-term mine plans and designs (daily, weekly, monthly to yearly) based on geologist data, survey data, correct “sequence”, in accordance with mining operational technicalities that include production plans and equipment requirements and carry out anticipate the design & planning in the field to increase the effectiveness of mining operations under HSE standards and customer’s requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering
• Having experience in same position minimum 3 years
• Male, maximum 40 years old
• Have a POP certification
• Having excellent experience mining, procedure, road maintenance, civil design, operation technique method and project cost estimation, HSE procedure, HRD procedure
• Able to work with a deadline
• Have good communication & attention to detail
Before February 20th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.