Controlling, analyzing and evaluating plans and systems for maintenance and maintenance of units/equipment in the project through in-depth and thorough observation of maintenance problems that occur in the field with the aim of providing an applicable, effective and efficient planning & maintenance system in an effort to save costs and support the achievement of PA targets, MTTR and MTBF for each unit within the budget constraints and applicable HSE standards.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering
• Having experience in plant & maintenance mining minimum 10 years
• Minimum 5 years in Superintendent/Supervisor level/in same position
• Having excellence analytical plant & maintenance process, improvement maintenance, HSE procedures, HRD Policy & Financial analysis
• Male, minimum age 35 years old, maximum 45 years old
• Having a POM/POP certificate
• Fluent English is preferred
Before February 20th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.