Compiling, directing, and evaluating all mine planning activities in projects ranging from short to medium term planning according to an efficient and safe mine design through effective coordination with customers/clients and the Engineering Head Office to ensure the availability of mine plans & designs that support the achievement of production targets within the budget limits that have been determined based on HSE and applicable regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering
• Having experience in same position minimum 5 years/10 years in mining operation
• Male, maximum 45 years old
• Have a POM certification
• Having excellent experience mining procedure, road maintenance, civil design, PIT service management, Operation Management, Project Cost Estimation, Mine Geology, HSE procedure, HRD procedure
• Able to work with a deadline
• Have good communication & attention to detail
Before February 20th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.