Developing safety training activities including class training, training hours, and overall performance training to prepare workers to know, understand, comply, and be trained in HSE procedures so that the risk of accidents and damage can be reduced.
• Bachelor degree 1n Environmental Engineering/Public Health/Forestry/K3LH Management
• Having at least 2 years experience in the same position
• Age maximum 35 years
• Having excellent experience mine operation, management K3LH, HSE procedure, HRD Procedure
• Having TOT certification is a must
• Able to work with the deadline
• Have a good leadership spirit, as well as having good communication and interpersonal skills
• Domicile in South Kalimantan is a must
• Willing to be placed on job site PT Darma Henwa Tbk
If you interested to fill these positions, please send your CV to:
Subject: as proposed position
Before March 25, 2021.
Only qualified candidates will be processed. Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.