Ensuring and coordinating supervision and coaching to ensure that work practices are safe in accordance with HSE standards and regulations, adhered to and carried out by all employees and Subcontractors in the project to ensure safety and security in the workplace.
• Applicants for this job must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering/Public Health/Forestry/K3LH
• Possess knowledge of the Mining Business Process, K3LH Management, HSE Procedure, HR Procedure and Regulation, Inspection & Observation and others
• Have experience in same position minimum 2 years
• Age maximum 35 years
• Having POP certification is a must
• Able to work with the deadline
• Have a good leadership spirit, as well as having good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to be placed on job site PT Darma Henwa Tbk
Before March 25, 2021.
Only qualified candidates will be processed. Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the process.