• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the General Affairs field is required for this position.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure and detail-oriented.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Set the GA, Procurement & Logistics work plan to support company operational activities.
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
• Store and organize logistics items into designated places so that goods are well protected, well-organized, and in good shape for easy retrieval of items.
• Making stock reports and inventory of goods to be reported to Head Office.
• Preparing documents related to payment purposes and coordinated with finance for further process.
• Prepare all documentation relating to the management company’s licensing activities to support the smooth operation of the company.
• Responsible for General Affairs (security, building maintenance, transportation, assets).
• Ensure proper periodic reporting on GA activities.
Have what it takes to be our newest General Affair Staff? Send your resume to:
State the position you’re interested in on the subject line!