1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting or a related field
2, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required
3. Previous experience as an accountant, accounting supervisor, or manager
4. Excellent computer skills experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite
5. Proficiency with accounting software and experience with software system implementation a plus
6. Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
9. Pays strict attention to detail
10. Ability to manage employees, while multi-tasking large projects
11. Excellent leadership and communication skills. Exceptional math skills.
12. High level of efficiency and accuracy
13. Attention to detail and ability to analyze large amounts of data
Join our team!