1. Develop new polyurethane foam formulation base-on target specification with current material or with new raw material and conduct trial (in-house trial or line trial).
2. Operate some lab equipment for polyurethane testing (like weight balance, mixer, rise sensor, vertical and horizontal panel, injection machine and robot pouring pattern, etc.).
3. Operate some polyurethane properties equipment (like hardness testing, elongation testing, dimensional stability, thermal conductivity, compressive strength, adhesive strength, etc.).
4. Support customers for the first time use our formula or regularly visit after supply.
• Education: Bachelor Degree from Chemistry Major (with GPA min. 2.90)
• Language: Communicative English
• Experience: Fresh graduates of the year 2020 are welcome to apply, or has 1-5 years of working experiences
• Familiar with organic chemistry, polymer & handling liquid chemicals (MUST)
Drop your CV to:
Subject: R&D Staff_49227
Info di peroleh dari Group KarirPedia Telegram dengan di ketik ulang