PT Kaneka Foods Indonesia is a joint venture company between Kaneka Corporation and Mitsubishi Corporation that is engaged in the foods industry. Through this opportunity, we would like to inform you regarding a job opportunity as QAQC Regulatory FSSC (Senior Staff Level).
1. To be responsible for set up FSSC 22000 certifications
2. To be responsible for daily regulatory and documentation related to Halal, Food Safety, and quality requirements
3. To ensure all implementation of HAS and food safety systems are updated and organized
4. To be responsible to update regulations and requirements related to the registration process, foods, and label mandated by authorities
5. To collect, manage, and evaluate country regulations, BPOM regulations, and Halal regulations
6. To evaluate and check documents required for registration of food products
7. To support internal and external audit from LPPOM MUI, BPOM, Certification Bodies, and customers
8. To support other company projects or interests if necessary.
1. Preferably male
2. Communicative and active
3. Good command of English
4. Knowledge of the latest version of FSSC 22000
5. Knowledge the ISO 22000:2018
6. Education minimum D3 from any major
7. Experience a minimum of 2 years in a food manufacturing environment
8. Computer literate
We will only proceed with qualified candidates. PT Kaneka Foods Indonesia does not charge any fees for this recruitment process.
Please send your CV and application letter by e-mail:
Subject: “QAQC FSSC Sr. Staff” (space) “Applicant Name”
CV and application letter shall be sent at the latest March 4th, 2021.
Info di peroleh dari Group Karir Pedia Telegram dengan di ketik ulang