Position: Content Creator
Placement: Bandung, West Java
• Create successful social media content that leads into traffic, community building, and engagement across Website, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Identify opportunities to produce storytelling initiatives, including short and long-form videos, influencer campaigns, and production of on/offline game events.
• Work with teams to produce and publish digital content that is high-quality, compelling, and engages the audience as well as meets business objectives.
• Be up to date with social media content trends and aware of new formats and features that social platforms offer.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia/ DKV.
• Experience creating strong, engaging content.
• A portfolio of applicable outputs.
• Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
• Strong listening and communication skills.
• The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
• Having skill and experience using adobe software or similar
• Have good leadership skills.
Send your updated CV to: