1. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
2. Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
3. Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
4. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
5. Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
6. Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
7. Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
8. Prepare reports on account status.
9. Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
10. Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
1. Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role.
2. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
3. Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM, or HubSpot) and Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
4. Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
5. Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
6. Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills
8. BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
Send your best resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us and get the best experience working in a tech company.
Info di peroleh dari Group Karir Pedia Telegram dengan di ketik ulang