• Coordinate with related departments to achieve the on hire / off hire target that has been set by the client, then note and use it as a basis for billing
• Make a project summary (after completion of the lease) then submit it to the tenant/client
• Ensure all the supporting data for billing is in accordance with existing procedures
• Ensure all document that needs to be billed to the client are complete
• Ensure the client’s KPI reaches the maximum value.
• Preferably women
• Minimum 2 years experience in the same position or PIC operation position in a shipping/offshore company.
• Minimum diploma/bachelor from all major, with GPA minimum 3.50
• Have budgeting & forecasting skills (good with numbers)
• Know vessel
• Have strong leadership skill
• Neat, agile, initiative, good attitude
• Can join immediately!