• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting/Administrative Science
• Documentation management and ability to operate Ms. Office
• Detail oriented and accurate
• Administer employees’ attendance data.
• Administer compensation & benefits aspects (conducting payroll administration, prepare reports requested in a timely and accurate manner, administer and propose benefits, administer evaluation/promotion proposal).
• To closely review and make an analysis of the remuneration market survey report.
• Prepare a forecast budget related to employee compensation and benefits.
• Administer, direct and review employee benefit programs.
Submit application to:
Subject: <Compensation & Benefit position>
Info di peroleh dari Group Karir Pedia Telegram dengan di ketik ulang