Position: Quality Control Analyst
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in healthcare, life science, and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
• Perform chemical analysis of intermediates, bulk, and finished products, as well as trial/stability samples in accordance with internal standards of GMP, GLP, CPAKB, ISO 14000, and OHSAS 18001.
• Create documentation with compliance to GMP and GLP.
• Prepare reagents, media, or mobile phases analysis as needed and create the documentation.
• Perform analytical methods or develop new methods for improvement.
• Maintain cleanliness in the QC laboratory.
• Carry out validation of analytical methods, stability/trial testing, or calibration.
Who You Are:
• Minimum Vocational Degree/equal in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry. • Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
• Extensive understanding of analytical instrumentation eg. Spectrophotometry, UV-VIS, AAS, GC, etc.
• Good in English both written and verbal is a must
• Curious-minded, innovative, and willing to go the extra mile to perform job responsibilities.
• Good attitude and personality.
• Team player: collaborative, good interpersonal skills with clear communication.
• Willing work in shift
• Willing for a contract under third party, min. 6 months (will be reconsidered for employment extension based on performance)
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Apply via LinkedIn Jobs:
Info di peroleh dari Group Karir Pedia Telegram dengan di ketik ulang