Position: Back End Engineer
• Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
• Collaborate with other software engineers, product owners, user experience designers, and operations engineers to build new products.
• Design and maintain the relational database and its schemas.
• Tests the product in controlled and real situations before deployment.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization goals by completing related tasks.
• Develops software solutions by conferring with users, studying information needs, system flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development life cycle.
• Bringing forward technology ideas for continuous improvements to products and processes.
• Presents ideas for system improvements produces detailed specifications and writes program codes.
• Regularly maintains the systems once they are up and running.
• Regularly do application optimizing.
• 1-4 years experience in Backend Development
• Having technical knowledge of Source Code Management Revision Control such as Subversion, Git.
• Knowledge of C#, NodeJS, Java. Knowledge in Go is a plus factor
• Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
• Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL.
• Passion for software engineering, especially in building rich applications.
• Experience in application optimizing for maximum speed, compatibility, and scalability.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, creative, independent, quick learner, and result oriented.
• Good communication skills and comfortable in collaborating with a cross-functional team
• Speaking in English fluently
• Contributions to open-source projects (A link to GitHub profile)
Apply via LinkedIn Jobs: