When audience join our talent community in Indonesia, you will have the opportunity to meet other passionate young generation with similar interests in technology and creating positive impact on the lives of millions across Indonesia. Our talent community meetup event includes talks and workshops on wide range topics in business and technology where you can gain new insights and learn newskills from leaders who put their heart into driving impactful transformation for the people to Southeast Asia. Grab Talent Community initiated as inclusive environment where everyone and anyone interested in tech industry are welcome to join
Commercial KAM FMCG
– Grab is looking for a talented generalist to help us build strategic relationships with FMCG partners and drive revenue. As a Account Manager, she/he will be responsible for owning and growing our most important merchant relationships.
1. Relationships building: continuously engage our FMCG partners and listening to their needs, feedbacks, and stay in close communications
2. Marketing campaign and promotions design: Craft a compelling campaign by leveraging co-marketing partnership with our partners to bring value to our customers, which also drive more values back to our partners
3. Driving growth and Higher ROI: Ensure the partners are growing with you and the company. Take a data driven approach to estimate ROI and KPI analysis for each partner in order to grow basket size and create loyal customers.
4. Ensuring consistency and quality: Have the greatest interest to make sure partners are also maintaining service and food quality consistency. Liaising with operations, customer service and partners to ensure issues are resolved over email, phone, or in person.
5. Cross-functional relationship: Work with our product, operations, and merchant acquisition teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience
6. Managing team performance: You will be most likely working with a team from a very early stage. It’s crucial to help build the team, tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our most important merchants
– Please find the details here: