Position: Quality Performance Intern
In this role, you will support Quality Performance digital projects, create and analyze data reports, and manage other daily activities related to the Quality Performance function.
1. Last year student/fresh graduate from Information Technology/Information System/Mathematics/Engineering/related major
2. Have a good skill in operating Microsoft Office with the strong skill to Microsoft Excel
3. Have a passion for database
4. Strong analytical thinking and detail-oriented
5. Fluent in English both oral and written
6. Have good communication skills
7. Available for 3 months
Embrace the challenge before February 16th, 2021!