1. Establish good communication and built mutual respect between dealers and the main dealer
2. To ensure dealer target to be achieved
3. To monitor unit distribution to dealer
4. Making target and achievement reports, analyzing, and presenting to management
5. Monitoring Honda’s competitiveness in the market using Pricing Analysis as one of the tools
6. Monitoring customers trend, competitor product movement, and any issues related to the automotive industry
7. Preparing advanced planning process
1. Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, in any major with a GPA minimum of 3.00
2. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
3. Has basic knowledge of Indonesia Automotive Industry
4. Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, the logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy
5. Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skills, presentation skills, and able to work in a team.
5. Computer literate, fast learner, able to work under pressure
6. Willing to travel
Please submit your resume/CV to:
Info di peroleh dari Group Karir Pedia Telegram dengan di ketik ulang