• Bachelor degree in all majors, preferably food technology, industrial engineering, accounting, or business (fresh graduate are welcome)
• Fast learner
• Positive thinking
• Good analytical thinking
• Comfortable with numbers and detail-oriented
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Adobe Acrobat is an advantage)
• Proactive attitude
• Diligent and able to work under pressure!
• Excellent team working
• Prompt response and willingness to work extra miles
• Proficiently in English is a must (Mandarin is an advantage).
Send your latest resume to e-mail:
Subject: the position applied
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.